Welcome At-Home Mothers
The MOMS Club® of Copley/ Fairlawn is a non-profit support group for at-home mothers. Our chapter serves mothers living in Copley, Fairlawn, and Bath, Akron zip codes 44321 and 44333 only. We are a chapter of the International MOMS Club® which has over 2000 chapters and 100,000+ members! We have various activities scheduled throughout the week during day time hours when you need the most support. Children are welcome at all MOMS Club events.
Our club provides enriching activities for you and your children during the day when you need the most support. We believe that being a mother shouldn’t isolate you, so bring your children along! At all activities, having children present is considered a natural part of life! We welcome you and your children to check us out. We know you’ll like what you see.
Our Goals are:
- To provide a support group for the at-home mother of today.
- To provide activities that allow mother and child to spend quality time together.
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers.
- To familiarize mothers and children with our community’s leisure & recreation activities and available services.
- To perform at least one service project per year that helps mothers and children.